Shteener's Thoughts and Prayers

Sunday, September 09, 2007

God is Awesome

I just wanted to write this to say how awesome God truly is. I have a husband who loves me, a daughter and 2 step-children that I adore, a wonderful family, and a wonderful church family. God has blessed me with so much in my life and I thank Him for everything. He has had His hand upon my life even when I wasn't following Him. He is such a loving and forgiving God. It really breaks my heart when people can't see that about Him. When they are so blinded and deceived that they continue to live their lives with no one to truly lean on. I can't imagine my life without Him. I often watch people make decisions on a whim, with no prayer involved and wonder how they do it. I couldn't and wouldn't do that myself. I need the Lord in my life. I am truly dependent on Him for all things in my life. I even depend on Him to help me get through the day at work. I rely on Him to guide my hands and direct me in different procedures throughout my day. There is no one like the Lord Jesus Christ. He is truly my first love.

1 Comments:

At 6:07 AM , Blogger Heather Dowling said...

good stuff!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home