Shteener's Thoughts and Prayers

Sunday, November 20, 2005

God is in Control

I just wanted to write and let everyone know how awesome God really is. As humans we tend to look at things and wonder when God is going to start working. God is already working even though we may not be able to see it with our eyes. We need to have faith and believe God and His promises for they are yes and amen. I'm so greatful for the things that are happening in my life. I'm also thankful for I know that God is in control of all things. This is why I love to praise the Lord. Without Him I am nothing, I'm lost. But with Him I know that all things are possible. I know that the Lord is doing a great work in the youth in our church and it just makes me beam. Because of God my daughter was able to forgive her father, Rex was able to give a testimony like never before, Billy wants to go to Utica and take intern classes, Jeremy just is becoming quite the little man, and Courtney is coming out of her shell. I just look at the youth and I'm so proud and so thankful that God is doing the work that he is. Praise God for He is truly worthy of all praise. He is an awesome God and we need to focus on Him and believe that He will answer our prayers and provide our needs.Jessy is in God's hands and I know that He loves her even more than I do. Knowing this helps me to realize and remember that if I only want what is best for her just think what God wants for her. My faith is in God and I'm believing Him when it comes to my daughter. He has seen me through some pretty hard times and I know that He will see her through also. We can try to run but it doesn't work. He will catch you in the end. This I know for sure. Thankyou, Lord for being in control and for loving us so much and for bringing me back to you.

2 Comments:

At 5:09 AM , Blogger Heather Dowling said...

You're a wonderful mother. I love seeing your faith:)

 
At 5:44 AM , Blogger Kat said...

Hey, you never comment on my blog!!! What m i chopped liva?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home