Shteener's Thoughts and Prayers

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Well, Kat has told me I need to update my blog. Things with the wedding plans are going great. We have our wedding planned for July 15th at 2:00. The reception hall has been reserved, it will be at the Edwards Fire Department. We got a really good deal and couldnt pass it up. We have the photographer booked, the caterer booked, Tim is video taping, Lis is playing the keyboard, Lura is singing, Shawn is announcing at the reception, my uncle Howard is doing a little part in the ceremony, Pastor Kevin is performing the ceremony. There are still things that we need to get done though. Please keep me in prayer. I am taking my xray portion of the state test on Tuesday at 9 in Watertown. I know that God is in control and that only through him will I even begin to pass this test. Believe me it will definetly go on the breakthrough board at church. Gotta go for now. Will update this thing as soon as I can.

2 Comments:

At 7:25 AM , Blogger Kat said...

You'll pass, you're smarter than you give yourself credit for....love ya babe!!

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Heather Dowling said...

I'm so glad things for the wedding are going so smoothly. We'll be praying for you for tomorrow morning... i'm sure you'll do wonderful. You should come visit me at work after:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home