Shteener's Thoughts and Prayers

Saturday, August 25, 2007

An Evening With My Mom

I went to my mother's last night and spent the night. We had a wonderful time. We attempted to watch Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte but didn't get very far. Whenever we get together we have to chit chat and completely miss the movie. My mom and I are like best buds. She told me that I'm the only one that she feels she can really be herself around and not be judged. My mom tends to be a little hard on herself, she is a wonderful lady. But then I feel the same way with her. I feel that there isn't anything that I can't share with my mom and vise versa. I love my mom very much and only hope that I can follow in her footsteps. She is an awesome woman of God and is also stronger than she knows. Everyone should have a mom like mine. Well, at least I think so.

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM , Blogger Heather Dowling said...

Yay, you're back! Your mom definately is the greatest.
I think you'll have to reserve some Fridays to come hang out with Annabelle and me while her Daddy is at work. Deal? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home