Shteener's Thoughts and Prayers

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Finding Lost Relatives Via Internet

I couldn't believe it when I opened my myspace account the other day and found a message from a cousin that I haven't seen or talked to in over 25 years. I was completely blown away and pleasantly surprised at the same time. She is actually my Grandma Em's cousin. She is the same age as my mom and I used to be best friends with her sister Penny. She lives in PA and has 3 children and 3 grandchildren. She is doing well. I can't wait to tell mom, dad, and Aunt Cookie that she contacted me. I think they will be excited. It is amazing how you can get connected with people through this thing we call the internet. For along time I have only seen the bad things that it has caused but as of Saturday I can now see the good that can come of it. She is going to be emailing me with her address. She would like me to send her some pictures so she can complete the "Ward" family album she has been working on. So if I have any relatives that read this I could use some pics to send her. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home