Shteener's Thoughts and Prayers

Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm Back

Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you know that I'm finally back. I am now happily married to Gary. Jessyca has moved out of the house and is renting a place with one of her friends. Little Gary isn't so little and is now a senior in high school. He will also be taking his driver's test on Tuesday. Gary is still working at Gouverneur Talc. We now host a cell group at our home with Drew and Lisa. We are going to have new people coming in the fall. I really can't wait. I know that God is moving in this area and I'm excited to think that He can use our household to reach out to others. I also have a beautiful niece who is two. I pray that she will grow into a Godly woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home