Shteener's Thoughts and Prayers

Sunday, March 19, 2006

New Do

Well, I finally broke down and had my hair cut off. When I say hair cut off that is what I mean. I am now sporting a GI Jane do. I love it. There is absolutely no mess or fuss with it, it doesn't hang down in my face, and hair is way over rated anyways. Oh yeah and Gary absolutely loves it. I think that it will be really cute for the wedding. I'm going to skip the veil thing and just wear a simple tiara. Jessyca doesn't like it and when R.Jay saw it it made him stutter....hey shte shteener? Well, it went something like that anyway. He's a cutie, you got a good when there Heather. Well, I saw Riley the other day. She is now eating lady bugs and telling her mother no no. She is so cute. She loves Jessy, I think its her hair and bracelets that she was really after. I'm going to close for now. Take care all and God Bless.

2 Comments:

At 11:08 AM , Blogger Kat said...

I think your hair is cute. You could grow it out enough to curl around the tiara...of course you have a best buddy who would be more than happy to help you out there...hint, hint......I like your hair, you are beautiful!!

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger Heather Dowling said...

I think it's very fun. You pull it off great. I'm sure R.Jay thinks your stunning and was just speechless;) I can't wait for this wedding!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home