Shteener's Thoughts and Prayers

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Amazed

God is so amazing. I really enjoy our cell group and the things that God is doing at our church. You can just feel God's presence all around you. I have always been shy and never one to say a lot, but I have found myself getting out of that shell and actually getting involved in discussions. It's so awesome. I also love to see everyone growing more and more. I look at R.Jay and think, "WoW!", what a work God has done in him. Heather is so on fire for the Lord it takes my breathe away. Gary just never ceases to amaze me, he'll say something and I'll just look at my mom and smile. He is an awesome and loving man. I love him so much and I'm just so thankful to the Lord for bringing him back into my life. I have come to realize that when God makes a promise to you He's not joking around. Thankyou Lord for all you do.

4 Comments:

At 5:33 AM , Blogger Kat said...

I see you finally gave me a comment, ha ha, I guilted you good huh?? LOL!!!

 
At 5:32 AM , Blogger Heather Dowling said...

Cell group was fun. I love hearing your thoughts.

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger Kat said...

I really miss ya...

 
At 7:31 AM , Blogger Kat said...

Stop being "Amazed"....update....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home