Shteener's Thoughts and Prayers

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

No Title Needed

Well, it's Wednesday at about 1 p.m. Yes, I should be at work but I am sicker than a dog. I have a pretty good cold and feel pretty much like barfing. Sorry for the graphics. Jessyca is also home today, she has the same thing. Things could be worse. I have a big 2 hr test on Friday which I'm not really looking forward to. I should probably be studying but I know that if I don't update this thing I'll hear it from Kat. Love you babe. I ran into an ex sister-in-law yesterday. She started talking to me and all I could do was think was I really that blinded?! She said a few things that were pretty harsh, but as my mother would say, "God bless her." (not one of scott's sisters but his brother's wife) I will be glad to move out of this town and to a place where nobody knows me and will just leave me alone.

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM , Blogger Kat said...

People are stupid, it's like I told Courtney, if you take it to heart then you are letting them accomplish their goal which is to bring you down. She's just jelous cuz your doing good!!!

 
At 5:32 AM , Blogger Kat said...

I hope you are feeling better, I know you were still feeling bad Sunday!! Love you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home