Shteener's Thoughts and Prayers

Sunday, November 13, 2005

God's Promises Are Really Yes And Amen!!!

God is so awesome. It has been awhile since I have been on my blog so please be patient while I catch you all up on everything. I was just resently engaged on October 22nd to the most wonderful man. He is an absolute sweetheart. I love him so much. He proposed to me on one knee in his kitchen and of course I cried and couldn't really see the ring that well. When I finally got my eyes to dry up so I could see my mouth about hit the floor. He didn't just get me a ring he got me a ROCK!!! He is very attentive to me. Always making sure everything is okay. My friend Pammy just laughs at us. She is constantly telling her husband to take notes or hitting him and wanting to know why he doesn't do that. She isn't a Christian but she has told me more than once that she can see a difference in us and that our relationship has a higher power in it. Of course it does......God is in our relationship and I'm thankful for that. God is just so awesome. I now have a partner in Christ. He prays with me, reads the Bible with me, and encourages me in Christ. I have never had an experience like this and what really blows my mind is that Gary has only been a Christian since April of this year. He just seems so grown and mature considering the short time that it has been. He reminds me when I have concerns to pray about them and give it to the Lord. When I become afraid or start thinking negatively he is there to tell me I need to get rid of that mindset and all negative thinking because that isn't what God wants. He also adores my daughter Jessyca. He is always there for her when she needs someone to talk to or if she just needs a hug. He always tells her, "I'm not your dad and I will never try to take his place, but if you need to talk I'm always here for you."Well, now I've got tears in my eyes. It is so strange. When I think or talk about this man I get tears in my eyes. I know that God has blessed me with Gary and that all of His promises are yes and amen. Thankyou Lord for all you have done and all that you are doing in my life and the lives of all my loved ones. p.s. that includes you two......Kathy and Heather.

2 Comments:

At 5:05 AM , Blogger Heather Dowling said...

I'm so happy for you and I can't wait for July to come! I love seeing the work that the Lord is doing in both you and Gary... such a testimony!

 
At 12:53 PM , Blogger Kat said...

I am so happy you finally posted you booger!!!! Gary is wonderful, and no one could deserve it more than you. The Bible says that when satan trys to rob you, the Lord will bless you seven-fold....and I believe He has....your daughter was really touched this weekend, I am so very proud of her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home